All our chicken is freshly cooked and then placed on racks. On the odd occasion, if stores are really busy, they will place the chicken directly into the bucket. This can cause oil to collect at the bottom of the bucket. If you do experience this, please let us know via our Contact Us form so we can address it for you.
Articles in this section
- Why are my chips now served in a carton?
- Why is the deal promoted on T.V not available here in New Zealand?
- How are your Chicken Fillets prepared?
- Why can you not provide bags of KFC chip seasoning?
- Why did this limited time item end?
- How can I request a copy of my GST Receipt from my recent order?
- Can I swap items in my meal?
- Why is there no menu prices available on your website?
- Why are there prices differences in some stores?
- How much salt is in my meal?