As you know when you buy chicken from the supermarket, chickens only have so many legs, breasts and wings. This means we can't always give you the pieces you request. Where possible, the store will try and fulfill customer requests. Click here for more information.
Articles in this section
- Why are my chips now served in a carton?
- Why is the deal promoted on T.V not available here in New Zealand?
- How are your Chicken Fillets prepared?
- Why can you not provide bags of KFC chip seasoning?
- Why did this limited time item end?
- How can I request a copy of my GST Receipt from my recent order?
- Can I swap items in my meal?
- Why is there no menu prices available on your website?
- Why are there prices differences in some stores?
- How much salt is in my meal?