KFC chicken is cooked in a blend of high oleic canola and sunflower oil (and trust us, that’s the good stuff), which means you get the same great taste with very low levels of saturated fat and less than 1g trans-fats. For more information please head to http://bit.ly/KFCNutritionalInfo
Articles in this section
- Why are my chips now served in a carton?
- Why is the deal promoted on T.V not available here in New Zealand?
- How are your Chicken Fillets prepared?
- Why can you not provide bags of KFC chip seasoning?
- Why did this limited time item end?
- How can I request a copy of my GST Receipt from my recent order?
- Can I swap items in my meal?
- Why is there no menu prices available on your website?
- Why are there prices differences in some stores?
- How much salt is in my meal?