Looks like you’ve been misinformed! All our chicken is sourced from Tegel and Inghams, the same chicken sold at your local supermarket. None of our chickens are subject to any steroids or hormones. Check out this short video for more information: http://bit.ly/ColonelsSecrets
Articles in this section
- Why are my chips now served in a carton?
- Why is the deal promoted on T.V not available here in New Zealand?
- How are your Chicken Fillets prepared?
- Why can you not provide bags of KFC chip seasoning?
- Why did this limited time item end?
- How can I request a copy of my GST Receipt from my recent order?
- Can I swap items in my meal?
- Why is there no menu prices available on your website?
- Why are there prices differences in some stores?
- How much salt is in my meal?