To reduce the risk of cross-contact, we have dedicated fryers for chips/ hash browns and chicken. All our chicken on the bone, breast fillets and wicked wings are cooked in a pressure cooker, ensuring each piece stays moist and retains more nutrients. Find out more about the process here
Articles in this section
- Why are my chips now served in a carton?
- Why is the deal promoted on T.V not available here in New Zealand?
- How are your Chicken Fillets prepared?
- Why can you not provide bags of KFC chip seasoning?
- Why did this limited time item end?
- How can I request a copy of my GST Receipt from my recent order?
- Can I swap items in my meal?
- Why is there no menu prices available on your website?
- Why are there prices differences in some stores?
- How much salt is in my meal?