Some of our food does contain MSG but rest assured, it's only present at levels that are safe for the general population as deemed by New Zealand Food Standards. It's a recognised flavour enhancer that also occurs naturally in foods such as meat, fish, milk, vegetables, fruits and cheese. If you would like more information on MSG, please see the Food Standards Australia New Zealand website: http://bit.ly/NZFoodS
Articles in this section
- Why are my chips now served in a carton?
- Why is the deal promoted on T.V not available here in New Zealand?
- How are your Chicken Fillets prepared?
- Why can you not provide bags of KFC chip seasoning?
- Why did this limited time item end?
- How can I request a copy of my GST Receipt from my recent order?
- Can I swap items in my meal?
- Why is there no menu prices available on your website?
- Why are there prices differences in some stores?
- How much salt is in my meal?