Like lots of New Zealanders, we don’t think it’s on that some palm oil producers seem to be causing long-term environmental and social problems. KFC has joined the growing list of global players committed to taking action on palm oil. In May 2011, KFC changed to a more environmentally-friendly (and healthier) canola-sunflower blend oil.
Articles in this section
- Why is KFC moving to paper bags?
- Does KFC uses Palm Oil in any of their products?
- Do KFC restaurants recycle?
- Why do you charge 10c for paper bags?
- What if I don't want to pay for a paper bag?
- Why can't I bring a reusable bag?
- Is your paper bag made from sustainable material?
- When will you stop using plastic straws?
- When will KFC go totally plastic free?