2025. We still use plastic with some of our meals, for example, with spoons, Potato and Gravy containers, and Krusher cups and lids. However, at the beginning of the year KFC announced a new global sustainability pledge that all plastic-based, consumer-facing packaging will be recoverable or reusable by 2025. We’re on track to achieve that pledge and paper bags initiative is part of it.
Articles in this section
- Why is KFC moving to paper bags?
- Does KFC uses Palm Oil in any of their products?
- Do KFC restaurants recycle?
- Why do you charge 10c for paper bags?
- What if I don't want to pay for a paper bag?
- Why can't I bring a reusable bag?
- Is your paper bag made from sustainable material?
- When will you stop using plastic straws?
- When will KFC go totally plastic free?