Our large paper bags are a lot more expensive than plastic bags. We’re also committed to using less packaging overall, so a charge is appropriate to help motivate such a change. The small charge of 10 cents helps cover the extra cost of the larger paper bags, but KFC is also covering the remaining cost. Some supermarkets are charging 20 cents for a paper bag, so we think this cost is fair.
Articles in this section
- Why is KFC moving to paper bags?
- Does KFC uses Palm Oil in any of their products?
- Do KFC restaurants recycle?
- Why do you charge 10c for paper bags?
- What if I don't want to pay for a paper bag?
- Why can't I bring a reusable bag?
- Is your paper bag made from sustainable material?
- When will you stop using plastic straws?
- When will KFC go totally plastic free?