Reusable bags would be our ideal solution, however due to strict NZ food safety standards, we are not allowed any bags behind our counters that haven’t arrived through our supply chain.
Articles in this section
- Why is KFC moving to paper bags?
- Does KFC uses Palm Oil in any of their products?
- Do KFC restaurants recycle?
- Why do you charge 10c for paper bags?
- What if I don't want to pay for a paper bag?
- Why can't I bring a reusable bag?
- Is your paper bag made from sustainable material?
- When will you stop using plastic straws?
- When will KFC go totally plastic free?