We have removed the option to pay cash and are gradually withdrawing mobile eftpos unit’s to increase driver safety! Paying online allows customers to enter their account details on their own device and removes the need to present your card upon delivery.
Articles in this section
- How do I use Online Eftpos to pay for my online order?
- Which Banks offer Online eftpos?
- Why am I unable to pay for my order upon delivery?
- Can I pay for my KFC Delivery order by cheque or bank deposit?
- When will KFC deliver to the rest of NZ?
- Who should I contact if my order doesn’t arrive?
- Does KFC deliver to my address?
- What is the best way to provide feedback to KFC regarding my delivery experience?
- My delivery order was incorrect, what can I do?
- I haven’t received an email confirmation. Will I still receive my order?